Capital City Transport Department, Traffic Police Department, Road Department and Tax Department are to hold joint press conference today.
The conference will focus on answering the questions and concerns related with city streets, load transportation, road infrastructure and taxation such as:
- Use of capital city roads
- Is it right to limit the heavy load trucks within the city? Х
- What to do if your car was damaged due to falling load from truck? How much taxes should trucks pay?
- Should vehicles be banned if taxes were not paid?
- Who will be responsible for damaging the road infrastructure?
- Who is responsible for traffic accidents due to bad road conditions?
The press conference will take place at the Conference Center at the Mongolian Naitonal Broadcasting.