The Government Palace is located on the north side of Sukhbaatar Square in Ulaanbaatar, the capital city of Mongolia. It houses various state organizations such as the State Great Khural and offices of its members, as well as the offices of the President and Prime Minister.
People who are visiting the Government Palace of Mongolia for the first time shall remember following tips:
- Come to a meeting before the scheduled hours and enter to the Government Palace through its back door.
- Bring your identity card, foreign passport or employee ID.
- Wear business suits or traditional clothes. Jeans, t-shirt, sneakers, short skirt, sports wear are not allowed.
- Do not bring large luggage, bag or sharp and liquid items.
- Note that drunk people are not allowed to enter.
- If you plan more than one meetings, you should report it to the Ceremony Department staff and wait for the staff at the first meeting room.
- It is not allowed to wander in Government Palace before or after your meeting.