“Horeca Ulaanbaatar Expo 2017”, the biggest annual exhibition and event for hotels, restaurants and catering companies, will take place for the 9th year at Corporate Convention Center on April 14-15.
During the exhibition, a forum on hospitality trends and innovation will be organized, the main goal of which is to inform organizations in the hospitality industry with development guidance, economic benefits, technological solutions, marketing methods and best practices of international hotel chains.
The following presentations will be held during the forum.
- Hospitality industry in await for guests by economist and publisher D.Jargalsaikhan who is known as 'De-facto'.
- Management of international hotel chains by Michael Calka, manager at Accor Ibis Styles Hotel
- Comforting solutions of HVAC technology for guests by B.Zolbadral, member of JCI and trainer of Personal development courses
- Innovation in Hospitality Industry by L.Oyuntsetseg, Professor at Graduate School of Business of Mongolian University of Science and Technology
- Improving human resources in Hospitality industry by Dr. M.Bilegsaikhan, hospitality industry researcher at Business School of National University of Mongolia
- MICE opportunities and development gateway by G.Bayarkhuu, director of “Bat Solution Partners” LLC.
- Increasing sales of rooms using GDS by Ts.Tamir, head of the sales department of “Kempinski khan place” hotel.
- Innovative solution for Hotels by B.Javkhlan, director of “Mogul Service and Support” LLC
- Potentials of supplying food resource of the hotel with national products and its advantage by E.Khandarmaa, Manager at “Top Simplex” LLC.