International “Children of Asia” Games to take place in Ulaanbaatar

B.Myagmardorj GoGo.mn

2016-12-01 09:55 GMT+8

Mongolia will hold the 7th “Children of Asia” International Sport Games in 2020.  The organizers have budgeted expenditure of 6 billion MNT (approximately 2,446,450 USD) of which the government will bear 60%. For the remaining 40%, they intend to seek the assistance of sponsors and international organizations.

The Children of Asia International Games includes on average 3000 competitors, around 500 coaches, 90 judges and 120 officials from up to 50 countries. The Prime Minister has mandated the Minister of Education, Culture and Science, Mr. Batsuuri J., to prepare for the event

GoGo Facebook Page
 
 

Go to top